My name is
I am a Personal Multisport Coach (Kinesiologue, Nutritionist).
If anyone is looking for an experienced triathlon coach with a proven record of success in coaching and pro racing, i’m your person. I am well-educated, have many professional certification and a flexible coaching philosophy to help guide you to achieve your goals/objectives.
Coach & Athlete Biography
- Canadian Military Triathlon Coach (Olympic and Long distance) for 10 years;
- Coach high-level and novice age-group athletes since 2004;
- Coach 2 World Military Games: Rio, Brazil 2011; Seoul, Korea 2015; and CISM Lousanne, Switzerland 2013, CISM Europe, Germany 2016 *Pierre-Marc Doyon – Ironman World Champion 20-24, Canadian Long Distance Champion 2014, fastest long distance triathlete in QC;
- International interactive coach on Pear Sports app.
- 2 x Ironman Overall Champion (IM Wisconsin 2003, 2004);
- 3x Canadian National long distance triathlon Champion;
- Over 15 top 10 overall Ironman WTC finishes (almost all under 9 hours);
- 2nd fastest Québec IM athlete in history 8h35;
- 20 years of Pro racing experience – all distances triathlon/duathlon;
- Member of the Timex Multisport Team (USA) from 2000-2017.
- Graduate Diploma in Nutrition Alimentation – Health and Function at University Laval (2017);
- Honours Bac in Kinesiology – Lakehead University;
- Bachelor of Education (Health and Physical Education);
- Canadian Society of Exercise Physiology (CSEP) – Certified Exercise Physiologist (CEP);
- National Strength and Conditioning Society (NSCA) Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist;
- NCCP Level 2 Triathlon, Cross-country skiing and Distance running.